Ballynakill was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons until 1800.
In the Patriot Parliament of 1689 summoned by King James II, Ballynakill was not represented.
Members of Parliament, 1613–1801
- ^ Created a baronet in 1774
- ^ Also elected for Carlow County in 1776, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Also elected for Charlemont in 1783, for which he chose to sit
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commons( ) cites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.