From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Baloch, Balochi, Baluch, Baluchi, or Balushi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baloch or Balochistan may refer to:
- Balochistan, an arid region on the Iranian plateau in south-western Asia, named after the native Baloch tribes
- Balochistan, Pakistan, the province of Balochi people in southwest Pakistan
- Baloch people, an ethnic group native to the Balochistan region
- Balochi language, the language of the Baloch people spoken by Balochi people
- Balochi cuisine, the food and cuisine of the Baloch people
- Baluchi, Iran (disambiguation), several places in Iran
- Baloch National Movement, a Baloch nationalist political organization in Pakistan
- Baluch (Rajasthan), a Muslim community of Baloch descent found in North India
- Beluch, a Baloch ethnic sub-group in Turkmenistan
- Baloch (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Balouch, Azad Kashmir, a town in Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baloch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.