From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Baloch, Balochi, Baluch, or Baluchi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baloch, or Balochistan may refer to:
- Balochistan, an arid region on the Iranian plateau in south-western Asia, named after the native Baloch tribes.
- Balochistan, Pakistan, the province of Balochi people in southwest Pakistan.
- Baloch people, an ethnic group native to the Balochistan region.
- Balochi language, the language of the Baloch people spoken by Balochi people.
- Balochi cuisine, the food and cuisine of the Baloch people.
- Baluchi, Iran (disambiguation), several places in Iran.
- Baloch tribe, a tribe in Balochistan and Sindh provinces of Pakistan.
- Baloch National Movement, a Baloch nationalist political organization in Pakistan.
- Baloch (Gujarat), a Muslim community in India, descended from the Baloch people.
- Baluch (Uttar Pradesh), a Muslim community of Baloch descent found in North India.
- Beluch, a Baloch ethnic sub-group in Turkmenistan.
People with the surname
- Ammar al-Baluchi, an al-Qaeda member
- Joy Baluch (1932–2013), Australian politician
- Siddiq Baloch (born 1940), Pakistani journalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baloch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.