||This article possibly contains original research. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article is part of the series|
Balochi cuisine refers to the food and cuisine of the Baloch people from the Balochistan region, comprising the Pakistani Balochistan province as well as Sistan and Baluchestan in Iran and Balochistan, Afghanistan. Baloch food has a regional variance in contrast to many other cuisines of Pakistan and Iran.
- "Baloch Cuisine". pakistantumhetoho.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Balochi recipes". khanapakana.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Food | Baloch Culture". balochculture.net. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Balochi Rosh". food.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Unique Quetta Cuisine". subrung.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.