From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Balti can refer to:
- Balti language, a language spoken in Baltistan and Ladakh in Kashmir
- Balti people, are tibetan origin ethnic group Baltistan.
- Balti (food), northern Pakistan-style food believed to originate from the United Kingdom.
- Balti Triangle, an area of Birmingham, England notable for the number of restaurants serving this type of food
- Bălți, a city and county in Moldova
- Bălți Steppe, a grassland in northern Moldova
- Balti dynasty, a branch of the ancient Visigoths
- Balti Power Plant, one of two Narva Power Plants in Estonia
- Balti jaam (Baltic station), Tallinn railway station
- Bianca Balti, an Italian model
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.