Baltimore Oriole (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Baltimore Orioles (disambiguation))
The Baltimore oriole is a bird species.
Baltimore Orioles also may refer to these teams:
- Baltimore Orioles, a Major League Baseball team of the American League since 1954; previously the St. Louis Browns (1902–1953) and Milwaukee Brewers (1894–1901)
- Baltimore Orioles, a Major League Baseball team of the American League in 1901–02, now the present-day New York Yankees
- Baltimore Orioles (minor league) (1903–1914 and 1916–1953), two baseball teams
- Baltimore Orioles (19th century), an 1882–1899 American Association and National League baseball team
- Baltimore Orioles (ice hockey), a minor league hockey team that operated from 1932 until 1942
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baltimore Oriole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.