Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up balu or balu- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Balu may refer to:
- Balu, Haryana, an archeological site in India
- Balu, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Balu, Semnan, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Balu, West Azerbaijan, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Balū, alternate name of Parcheh Balut, a village in Iran
- Balu River, Bangladesh
- Balu (Lotru), a river in Romania
- S. N. Balagangadhara (born 1952), Indian religious philosopher and academic also known as "Balu"
- S. P. Balasubrahmanyam (born 1946), Indian singer sometimes known as "Balu"
- Balu Mahendra (1939–2014), Tamil filmmaker, screenwriter, editor and cinematographer
- Balu Sankaran (1926–2012), Indian doctor, researcher and academic
- T. R. Baalu (born 1941), Indian politician
- Balu (film), 2005 Telugu film
- Jean Balue (c. 1421–1491), French cardinal and minister of King Louis XI
- Baloo, a main character The Jungle Book
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.