From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up balu or balu- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Balu may refer to:
- Balu, Haryana, an archeological site in India
- Balu, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Balu, Semnan, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Balu, West Azerbaijan, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Balū, alternate name of Parcheh Balut, a village in Iran
- Balu River, Bangladesh
- S. N. Balagangadhara (born 1952), Indian religious philosopher and academic also known as "Balu"
- S. P. Balasubrahmanyam (born 1946), Indian singer sometimes known as "Balu"
- Balu Mahendra (1939–2014), Tamil filmmaker, screenwriter, editor and cinematographer
- Balu Naik, Indian politician
- Balu Sankaran (1926–2012), Indian doctor, researcher and academic
- T. R. Baalu (born 1941), Indian politician
- Balu ABCDEFG, 2005 Telugu film
- Jean Balue (c. 1421–1491), French cardinal and minister of King Louis XI
- Baloo, a main character The Jungle Book
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.