From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bamako could refer to:
- Bamako, the capital city of Mali
- Bamako Convention, an African treaty prohibiting the importation of hazardous waste
- Bamako (film) is a 2006 film directed by Abderrahmane Sissako
- Bamako, Bougouriba, a village in Burkina Faso
- Bamako, Comoé, a village in Burkina Faso
- Bomako, a village in Donga Department, Benin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bamako.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.