Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bambara or Bambara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bambara or Bambarra may refer to:
- Bambara people, an ethnic group, primarily in Mali
- Bambara (beetle), a genus of feather-winged beetles
- Bambara groundnut, a traditional food crop in Africa (Vigna subterranea)
- Bambarra, a settlement on Middle Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands
Persons with the surname
- Toni Cade Bambara (1939–1995), American author, social activist, and college professor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bambara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.