|Look up bambara or Bambara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bambara or Bambarra may refer to:
- Bambara people, an ethnic group, primarily in Mali
- Bambara (beetle), a genus of feather-winged beetles
- Bambara groundnut, a traditional food crop in Africa (Vigna subterranea)
- Bambarra, a settlement on Middle Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands
Persons with the surname
- Toni Cade Bambara (1939–1995), American author, social activist, and college professor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bambara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.