Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bambino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bambino is the Italian masculine form for "child". The feminine is bambina. The plural forms are bambinos in English and bambini in Italian. These words can refer to:
- Babe Ruth (1895-1948), Hall-of-Fame Major League Baseball player nicknamed "the Bambino"
- Héctor Veira (born 1946), Argentine retired footballer and manager
Arts and entertainment
- Bambino, first hit song by Dalida, wich holds record for longest time spent on number 1 chart position, a total of 45 weeks.
- Bambino (band), a Korean girl group
- Héctor el Father or "Hector El Bambino", Puerto Rican former reggaeton recording artist and producer Héctor Delgado Román (born 1978)
- Tito El Bambino (born 1981), Puerto Rican singer
- "Bambina" (Idoli song)
- "Bambino (Napoli Lullaby)", a song recorded by The Springfields
- "Bambina", a song in Nue (Lara Fabian album)
- Nickname given to the singing and rapping duo Bars and Melody's fans
- Bambini, a 1951 Italian film
- Bambino, Bud Spencer's character in the film They Call Me Trinity and in the sequel Trinity Is Still My Name
- Bambino, a male character in The Bridge, a 1969 Yugoslav war film
- Bambino!, a Japanese manga
- "Bambina," the nickname given in the anime La storia della Arcana Famiglia to Felicita
- "Bambino Becky" YouTube personality
- "Orient Bambino", a line of automatic wrist watches by Japanese manufacturer "Orient Watch"
- Bambino (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Bombino bianco
- Il Bambino, the name given in art to the image of the infant Jesus
- Bambino (cat), a cross breed cat
- Fiat 500, known in Australia as "Bambino"
- Bimbo, from the Italian for a (male) baby or young child
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bambino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.