|Look up bamboozle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bamboozle or bamboozled may refer to:
- Bamboozle (quiz), a quiz game that was featured on Channel 4 Teletext in the United Kingdom
- The Bamboozle, an annual three-day music festival held in New Jersey
- Bamboozled, a 2000 satirical film written and directed by Spike Lee
- Bamboozled (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the 2000 film
- Bamboozled: How Americans Are Being Exploited by the Lies of the Liberal Agenda, a 2007 political book
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bamboozle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.