Ban Huoeisay Airport
|Ban Huoeisay Airport
|Location||Ban Houayxay, Laos|
|Elevation AMSL||1,380 ft / 421 m|
Ban Huoeisay Airport (Lao: ສະໜາມບິນບໍ່ແກ້ວ, Vietnamese: Sân bay Ban Huoeisay) (IATA: HOE, ICAO: VLHS) is an airport in Ban Houayxay, Laos. Alternative spellings are Ban Houayxay Airport, Ban Houei Sai Airport and Ban Huay Xai Airport.
Airlines and destinations
Accidents and incidents
- On 30 June 1971, Douglas C-47B XW-TDI of Lao Airlines was written off in an accident at Ban Huoeisay Airport.
- Airport information for VLHS at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Airport information for HOE at Great Circle Mapper.
- Accident history for VLHS / HOE at Aviation Safety Network
- "XW-TDI Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 19 September 2010.
- "Xray Whiskey Registration File". Thomas E Lee. Retrieved 27 September 2010.
|This article about an Asian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Laotian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|