Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up banana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banana or bananas may also refer to:
- Ensete ventricosum (Ethiopian banana, false banana, enset), an important foodcrop in Ethiopia
- Nymphoides aquatica (banana plant), an aquatic species known for its unusual root structure
- Strelitzia nicolai (wild banana), a banana-like plant with an erect woody stem
- Banana, Cape Verde, a settlement on Santiago Island
- Banana, Democratic Republic of the Congo, a small seaport in Kongo Central Province
- Banana, Florida, an unincorporated community
- Banana River, Florida
- Banana Lake, Florida
- Banana, Kiribati, a settlement on Kiritimati Island
- Banana, Queensland, Australia, a small town in the Shire of Banana
- Shire of Banana, a local government area
- Banana Island, an artificial island in Lagos, Nigeria
- Banana Islands, Sierra Leone
- Banana, township on the Atlantic coast of DR Congo.
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Bananas (film), a 1971 comedy film directed by and starring Woody Allen
- Bananas!*, a 2009 Swedish documentary directed by Fredrik Gertten
- Banana, a 2010 short film from the Despicable Me (franchise)
- Banana (film), a 2015 comedy-drama film directed by Andrea Jublin
- The Bananas (TV series), 1969 Canadian children's television series
- Banana (TV series), a 2015 British anthology series by Russell T Davies airing on E4
- Banana (band), a former Yugoslav pop rock band
- Robert "Bananas" Foster, a member of the American electronic band Freezepop
- Bananas (album), the 17th studio album by English rock band Deep Purple
- The Velvet Underground & Nico, a rock album sometimes referred to as the "Banana Album"
- "Bananas (Who You Gonna Call?)", a 1998 single by Queen Latifa
- "Bananas", a track from the 2008 album Inherit by Free Kitten
- WWBN ("Banana 101.5"), a rock music radio station in Michigan
- Banana (video game), a video game on the Nintendo Entertainment System released only in Japan
- Banana, Asian-American themed magazine
- Bananas (literary magazine), a British literary magazine from 1975 until 1979
- Bananas Comedy Club, two venues for stand-up comedy in the northeastern United States
- Banana (name), a list of people with the given name, surname, pen name or stage name
- Banana (slur), an Asian person living in a Western country who has lost touch with their Asian cultural identity
- NIMBY#BANANA, an acronym for Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything
- Banana, descriptive term for one of the basic human female body shapes
- Banana', a dialect of the Bamayo language of Borneo, Indonesia
- Savannah Bananas, an amateur baseball team in the Coastal Plain League
- Banana connector, a single-wire electrical connector
- In chemistry, a bent bond, also referred to as a "banana bond"
- Checkside punt (or banana kick), a kicking style used in Australian rules and rugby league football
- Joseph Bonanno (1905–2002), Italian-American Mafia boss also known as "Joe Bananas"
- Antonio Caponigro (1912–1980), American mobster also known as "Tony Bananas"
- Anana (disambiguation)
- Banan (disambiguation)
- Banani (disambiguation)
- Banana republic (disambiguation)
- Going bananas (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.