From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up banana boat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banana boat may refer to:
- Banana boat (boat), an unpowered recreational boat
- Banana boat (ship), a ship whose primary role is the transportation of bananas as cargo
- Banana boat (food), a campfire dish consisting of a banana stuffed with marshmallow and chocolate
- "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)", a 1956 traditional Jamaican folk song
- Banana Boat, a Polish a cappella group created in 1994
- A dish used to serve the banana split dessert
- A brand of sunscreen manufactured by Sun Pharmaceuticals Corp, owned by Energizer Holdings
- A liqueur-based cocktail
- Consolidated B-24 Liberator (nicknamed "Banana Boat") an American World War II bomber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banana boat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.