From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banbury is a market town located on the River Cherwell in northern Oxfordshire, England.
Banbury may also refer to:
- Banbury railway station, a railway station in Oxfordshire, England
- Banbury (UK Parliament constituency), a constituency represented in the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- Banbury Rural District, a rural district in Oxfordshire, England.
- Municipal Borough of Banbury, a Municipal Borough in Oxfordshire, England.
- ST Banbury Cross, a tugboat
- Banbury Springs lanx or Banbury Springs limpet. It is a water snail.
- Banbury Mixers A brand of internal batch mixer.
- "Banburies", cards used in the cryptanalytic process of Banburismus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banbury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.