Banco di Roma
Banco di Roma was an Italian bank based in Rome, Lazio region. It was established on 9 March 1880.
Along with Credito Italiano and Banca Commerciale Italiana they were considered as bank of national interests. In 1991 the bank was merged with Banco di Santo Spirito and Cassa di Risparmio di Roma to form Banca di Roma, a predecessor of Capitalia (which was acquired by UniCredit in 2007).
- Ministry of the Treasury (26 January 1991). "Approvazione del progetto di ristrutturazione della Cassa di risparmio di Roma" (in Italian). Italian Republic Official Gazette. Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- R.M. Whiteside, ed. (1990). Major Financial Institutions of Continental Europe 1990/91. Graham & Trotman. p. 128. doi:10.1007/978-94-011-3022-6. ISBN 978-1-85333-471-9.
- "TRE PRETENDENTI ITALIANI PER IL BANCO DI PERUGIA". La Repubblica (in Italian). 14 April 1990. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- "Gli azionisti sono convocati in assemblea ordinaria e straordinaria in Firenze". Banca Toscana (in Italian). Italian Republic Official Gazette. 27 May 1991. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- "Provvedimento N°107 (C123)Banca Toscana/Banco Perugia" (PDF) (in Italian). Autorità Garante della Concorrenza e del Mercato (AGCM). 3 July 1991. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
|This Italian bank or insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|