From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up band-aid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Band Aid may refer to:
- Band Aid (band), a British musical ensemble raising money for famine relief in Ethiopia during 1980s
- Band Aid II, updated 1989 version of the track
- Band Aid 20, updated 2004 version of the track
- Band Aid 30, updated 2014 version of the track
- Band Aid (Italian band), a band active in Italy in early 1980s
- "Band Aid", a song on Pixie Lott's album Turn It Up
- Band-Aid, a brand of adhesive bandage
- Adhesive bandage, a genericised trademark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Band Aid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.