Band of Brothers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Band of Brothers may refer to:
- a notable passage in Shakespeare's St. Crispin's Day Speech in Henry V
- Nelson's Band of Brothers, Lord Nelson's captains at the Battle of the Nile
Band of Brothers may also refer to:
In film and television
- Band of Brothers (miniseries), a ten-part World War II television miniseries
- Band of Brothers (TV series), a Korean music show
- Band of Brothers, a 1973 aviation adventure novel by Ernest K. Gann
- Band of Brothers, a 1992 book by Stephen E. Ambrose, later turned into the miniseries mentioned above
- Band of Brothers (novel), a 2005 nautical war novel by Alexander Kent (Douglas Reeman)
- Band of Brothers (Only Men Aloud! album), by the Welsh choir Only Men Aloud!
- Band of Brothers (Hellyeah album), by American heavy metal group Hellyeah
- Band of Brothers (Willie Nelson album), by American country music artist Willie Nelson
- "The Bonnie Blue Flag", a song also known as "We Are a Band of Brothers"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Band of Brothers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.