From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up banda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bandra may refer to:
- Banda Ahenkro, a town in Banda District (Ghana)
- Banda District (Ghana)
- Banda Traditional Area, formerly in Tain/Banda District
- Banda, Maharashtra, a small town in Maharashtra
- Banda, Uttar Pradesh, a city and district headquarters of Banda district, Uttar Pradesh
- Banda district, a district in Uttar Pradesh
- Banda (Lok Sabha constituency), Uttar Pradesh
- Banda (Vidhan Sabha constituency), Madhya Pradesh
- Banda Islands, a group of ten small volcanic islands in the Banda Sea
- Banda Sea, the sea of the South Moluccas, a part of the Pacific Ocean
- Banda, Uganda, a hill and the neighbourhood on that hill, located in Nakawa Division, within the city of Kampala.
- Banda sub-county, an administrative subdivision of Namayingo District, in Uganda's Eastern Region.
- Banda music, a form of Mexican music
- Band (Garage Band):
A band is a group of four or more of persons that sing one or more geners.
- Banda (opera), a musical ensemble which is used in addition to the main opera orchestra and plays the music which is actually heard by the characters in the opera
- Banda people, an ethnic group of the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Cameroon, and Sudan
- Banda languages, spoken by the Banda people
- Banda machine, a type of low-volume document copying machine
- Banda, a large smoked fish in Chad
- Banda, a caste of adivasis in Odisha, Chhattisgarh, and Jharkhand
- Banda, a vulgar slang for Penis used in Odisha
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.