Bandage scissors are very popular in any health care facility because they are designed to safely lift bandages away from skin for easy cutting. The bottom blade of the scissor is longer and goes easily under the bandages. The blunt tip design of the scissor prevents accidental injury while making bandage removal very easy, smooth, and quick. The scissors safely lifts bandage away from skin for easy cutting.
Bandage scissors are mostly used
- To size bandages and dressings.
- To cut through medical gauze.
- To cut through bandages already in place.
- See Bandage Scissor Photo
- See Types of Bandage Scissor i.e. Lister Bandage Scissor and Burns Plaster Shears Scissor