From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bandar or Bunder is a Persian word meaning "port" and "haven". It may refer to:
- Bandar, Afghanistan
- Bandar, India
- Bandar, Isfahan, Iran
- Bandar, Kermanshah, Iran
- Bandar, Yazd, Iran
- Banda Aceh, Indonesia
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Bandar Lampung, Indonesia
- Bandar bin Abdul Aziz, a senior prince in Saudi Arabia
- Bandar bin Khalid Al Saud, Saudi businessman
- Bandar bin Sultan, former Saudi ambassador to the United States
- Bandar tribe, in the comic series The Phantom
- Bandar, a fictional Middle-Eastern country with a Farsi speaking population, in the fifth season of the TV series "Scandal"
- Bandar-log, a term in Rudyard Kipling's novel The Jungle Book
- Bandari music
- Bandor (disambiguation)
- Bondar (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bandar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.