Bandar Baru Klang
|Motto: The 21st Century Integrated Township|
|• Local Authority||Majlis Perbandaran Klang|
|• Yang Dipertua||Mohammad Bin Yacob|
|Time zone||MST (UTC+8)|
|Dialling code||+60 33|
|Police||Bandar Baru Klang|
Klang Newtown is a modern township located just 2 km away from the Klang town centre in the state of Selangor, Malaysia. Bandar Baru Klang is developed by the Acmar Group. The township falls under the jurisdiction of the Klang Municipal Council (MPK).
Klang Newtown is represented in the Parliament by the Member of Parliament for Shah Alam, Khalid Abd Samad. In the State Assembly of Selangor, the township is represented by Yaakob Sapari, the state assemblyman for Kota Anggerik.
The RM 350 million Acmar Hotel and Residences is under construction. The hotel is located next to AEON Shopping Centre Bukit Raja and is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2016. The construction of the hotel was halted in 1996, and has been resumed in 2015.
The KPJ Klang Specialist Hospital, a tertiary care hospital is located in the township.
There is one shopping centre in Bandar Baru Klang, the AEON Bukit Raja Shopping Centre.
Sekolah Sri Acmar; a private primary and secondary school is located at Persiaran Rajawali.
The office of the Selangor Department Of Director General Of Lands And Mines (Federal) as well as Federal Offices Complex are located on Persiaran Bukit Raja 1.
Sports and Recreation
Klang Executive Club  and U One Sports Centre are located within the township.
The 36-kilometer Bandar Utama-Klang Line (interim name) BKL, an LRT extension to the western corridor of Greater KL will passes through the township. The township will be served by Bukit Raja and Kawasan 17 stations.
- "A vibrant and happening Klang township". The Star (Malaysia).
- "Breakfast briefing: Tuesday, June 30". The Star (Malaysia).
- "High Value Abandoned Properties in Malaysia". savemoney.my.
- "KPJ KLANG SPECIALIST HOSPITAL". Al-'Aqar Healthcare REIT.
- "LRT3 route agreed at over 35km between PJ and Klang". KiniBiz. Retrieved 2014-07-17.
- "LRT3 Bandar Utama-Klang rail project – more details about planned route, list of station names revealed". paultan.org. Retrieved 2015-08-10.
|This article about a location in the Sultanate of Selangor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|