Bandar Botanik LRT station
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (March 2016)
|Light Rail Transit|
|Location||Bandar Botanic, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.|
|Owned by||Syarikat Prasarana Negara, operated by RapidKL.|
|Line(s)||Bandar Utama-Klang Line (to be operational in Aug 2020)|
The station is marked as Station No. 24 along the RM 9 billion LRT 3 line project with the line's maintenance depot located in Johan Setia, Klang. The Bandar Botanik LRT station is expected to be operational in August 2020.
However, as of July 13, 2018 it is earmarked to be one of the 5 stations which will be postponed in order to reduce overall construction costs
- Botanic Capital commercial area
- Botanic Avenue commercial area
- Botanic Business Gateway commercial area
- GM Klang Wholesale City
- Klinik Kesihatan Bandar Botanik (Bandar Botanic Health Clinic)
- Makmal Keselamatan dan Kualiti Makanan Selangor (Selangor Food Quality and Safety Laboratory)
- "Pelan Setiap Stesen". Prasarana Malaysia. Archived from the original on 2015-05-22.
- "Jangka Masa Projek LRT3". Prasarana Malaysia. Archived from the original on 2015-05-27.
- Official LRT 3 project website
- LRT 3 project video
- Prasarana Malaysia Berhad, LRT 3 operator
- Bandar Botanik LRT Station - mrt.com.my
|This Malaysia rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Malaysian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|