Bandar Sri Damansara
|Bandar Sri Damansara|
|• Total||0.81 km2 (0.31 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||Not observed|
Bandar Sri Damansara is a residential township in northern Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. The township consists of mixed development of commercial and residential properties. It was previously developed by Land and General Berhad and currently by TA Global.
Bandar Sri Damansara is a freehold residential and commercial zone located in the Klang Valley, with a district code of Petaling Jaya Utara 9 (PJU 9). The township is located just north of Damansara Perdana (PJU8) and is within proximity to other townships such as Kepong, Kota Damansara (PJU5), Bandar Utama (PJU6), Mutiara Damansara (PJU 7), Bandar Menjalara, Sierramas and Valencia. It is situated opposite Desa Park City and Sunway SPK Damansara.
Bandar Sri Damansara has road networks with accessibility via NKVE , Sprint expressway’s Penchala Link , and MRR 2 , as well as a shortcut to the Kepong-Kuala Selangor Highway . The LDP runs on the eastern boundary of the township. A new Sri Damansara Link to DUKE is being constructed to allow easier access into the Kuala Lumpur City Centre, and to decrease the traffic congestion in the Damansara–Puchong Expressway (LDP).
- One Chinese primary school: SJK (C) Desa Jaya 2
- Four government primary schools:
- SK Bandar Baru Sri Damansara
- SK Bandar Sri Damansara (1)
- SK Bandar Sri Damansara (2); and
- SK Bandar Sri Damansara (3)
SMK Bandar Sri Damansara (1) and SMK Bandar Sri Damansara (2)
International School - Sri Bestari
Private University - Twintech International University College of Technology
There is a community centre situated within the township near Jalan Margosa of Bandar Sri Damansara. This community centre contains a community hall, a football (soccer) field, basketball/volleyball court, golf driving range, a few indoor badminton courts,swimming pool and a gym.
- Masjid Al-Mukarramah Bandar Sri Damansara
- Methodist Church
- Glad Tidings Church
- Bandar Sri Damansara Police Station
- Bandar Sri Damansara Club
- SIBKLCC (City Community)
- Surau Al-Muhajirin
Bandar Sri Damansara, like most of Damansara, falls under the jurisdiction of the Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya (Petaling Jaya City Council), and is represented in parliament by Sivarasa Rasiah of PKR under the constituency of Subang (Sungai Buloh). On the Selangor State Legislative Assembly, Bandar Sri Damansara falls under the constituency of Bukit Lanjan, currently represented by Elizabeth Wong, also from PKR.
- Bandar Sri Damansara- Winner of the Fiabci Malaysia Property Award 1996
- Damansara Foresta- Asia Pacific 2013 Award  & MLAA 2016 Award 
- Damansara Avenue- Asia Pacific 2016 Award 
- Damansara Avenue which is a 48-acre integrated city development is currently being developed in the township of Bandar Sri Damansara, by TA Global. This development with an estimated GDV of RM7.2 billion will consist of luxury condominiums, offices, a million sq.ft shopping mall, luxury hotel, sports complex, performing arts centre, and a luxurious signature residential tower. The expected completion year of this development is at the year 2020.
- TA Global Bhd's director Datin Alicia Tiah revealed last July of this year that the group has future plans of building a flyover in Bandar Sri Damansara, allowing easier access to other residential developments such as Damansara Perdana, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Valencia, Sierramas and Desa Park City. However, they're still in the process of getting approval from the highway authorities
- Bandar Sri Damansara West Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station is currently being built to allow easier means of transportation for the residence of Bandar Sri Damansara. It serves as one of the stations on Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit (KVMRT) Sungai Buloh-Serdang-Putrajaya Line. The station is located near the 8Trium office building. A link pedestrian sky bridge is planned to connect both the upcoming projects of Bandar Sri Damansara West MRT station and Damansara Avenue to allow easier access
- OSK Property Holdings Bhd have revealed the upcoming Opus Suites which is a high-rise SoFo towers, designed with sparkling water features and luxurious landscapes. Convenient facilities that will be provided at Opus Suites are such as restaurants, bars, gym, pool and function rooms.
- Land and General Bhd has plans to redevelop its current 36 acres clubhouse of Bandar Sri Damansara into an integrated mixed-development which consists of a modern, upgraded clubhouse, service apartments, retail, and offices to cater to the current and upcoming residents's needs. However, this proposal is still in an initial stage of getting consents from the current club members.
- Tharmalingam, Kumar (2005-09-27). "Malaysia Property Awards 2005: The countdown begins". The Edge Daily.
- "Asia Pacific 2013". propertyawards.net. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- "Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia". Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- "Asia Pacific 2016". propertyawards.net. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-12-18. Retrieved 2014-12-04.