Bandar Sungai Long
Bandar Sungai Long is a main township in Cheras, Selangor, Malaysia. Bandar Sungai Long was designed for a population of 10,000 residents. The majority population in this township are Chinese with small minority Indians living in this township.
The Sungai Long Golf & Country Club is situated in this township. It was built around the "leisure" living theme with residential homes surrounding an 18-hole golf course. High end detached houses were built around the golf course with semi-detached and terraced residential dwellings alongside condominiums, commercial properties and low cost low rise apartments on the outer edges of the development.
Sungai Long Buddhist Society was established in 2006 to create a close-knit Buddhist community in Bandar Sungai Long. A weekly pasar malam (night market) is held here every Tuesday.
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bandar Baru Sungai Long
- Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan (Cina) Bandar Baru Sungai Long
- Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Rakan
- "`Green' Bandar Sungai Long beckons visitors". New Straits Times. January 4, 2000. Archived from the original on January 25, 2013.
Rapid development is transforming Bandar Sungai Long into a township
- "Sungai Long Buddhist Society". Retrieved 19 May 2020.
- "UTAR Addresses and Telephone Numbers". UTAR. Archived from the original on 15 May 2017. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
Location Map : Bandar Sungai Long