Bandar Tun Hussein Onn
Tun Hussein Onn is a township in 9th-Mile Cheras (Batu 9 Cheras) in Selangor, Malaysia. It was named after the third Malaysian Prime Minister, Tun Hussein Onn. It is primarily a residential area, established in the early 1990s. It is situated about 20 minutes from central Kuala Lumpur.
There are a couple of shopping malls within 15 minutes drive of this township. Among them are Aeon Jusco Cheras Selatan Balakong , Aeon Jusco Mahkota Cheras, Aeon Big (formerly known as Carrefour Cheras), Mines Shopping Mall, and Giant Taman Cheras Utama.
There are four schools in Tun Hussein Onn:
- Sekolah Kebangsaan Bandar Tun Hussein Onn.
- Sekolah Kebangsaan Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2.
- Sekolah Menengah Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2.
- Sekolah Menengah Agama Tinggi Al-Rahman.
Places of worship
- Bandar Tun Hussein Onn MRT Station
- Kajang Municipal Council - administrator of Bandar Tun Hussein Onn
|This article about a location in the Sultanate of Selangor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|