Banderilla is a diminutive meaning small flag (bandera) in the Spanish language and may refer to :
- "Banderilla" (in the English language) most often refers to the colorfully decorated and barbed sticks used in bullfighting, as illustrated on this page
- Banderilla may also refer to a type of Spanish tapas (appetizers) mounted on a toothpick
- In Mexico, a corn dog is known as a banderilla
- Las Banderillas, rising to 1993 meters above sea level, the highest mountain in the Segura de la Sierra, Spain
- Banderilla, Veracruz, a municipality in the State of Veracruz, Mexico
- The plant Salvia splendens, which has bright red flowers, is sometimes known as a Banderilla
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banderilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.