(Redirected from Bandha (Yoga))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Maha Bandha ("the great lock") combines all the other three bandhas, namely:
- Mula Bandha, contraction of the perineum
- Uddiyana bandha, contraction of the abdomen into the rib cage
- Jalandhara Bandha, tucking the chin close to the chest
- Mallinson, James; Singleton, Mark (2017). Roots of Yoga. Penguin Books. pp. 230–231, 237–242. ISBN 978-0-241-25304-5. OCLC 928480104.
- Sanskrit text and English translation of the Pancham Sinh edition at sacred-texts.com (archive.org) pp. 95-127
|This Yoga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|