From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up banding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banding may refer to:
- Banding (medical), procedures that use elastic bands for constriction
- Colour banding, an inaccuracy in computer graphics
- G banding, a genetic technique
- Minor variations in outputs from printers and photocopiers that allow forensic identification
- Bird banding or bird ringing, the practice of attaching small tags for field research
- Another name for strapping, the process of applying a strap to an item to combine, hold, reinforce, or fasten it, or the strap or band itself
- Ability grouping, the educational practice of placing students into groups based on their abilities, talents or achievements
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.