Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up banding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banding may refer to:
- Banding (medical), procedures that use elastic bands for constriction
- Colour banding, an inaccuracy in computer graphics
- G banding, a genetic technique
- Minor variations in outputs from printers and photocopiers that allow forensic identification
- Bird banding or bird ringing, the practice of attaching small tags for field research
- Another name for strapping, the process of applying a strap to an item to combine, hold, reinforce, or fasten it, or the strap or band itself
- Ability grouping, the educational practice of placing students into groups based on their abilities, talents or achievements
- Flow banding, a geological term to describe bands or layers in rocks.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.