From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bandits (film))
|Look up bandit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bandit may refer to:
- Banditry, the life and practice of bandits
- Social bandits, a concept in popular culture or subculture
- One-armed bandit, a type of gambling machine.
- colloquially, any felon or criminal
- a military term for a hostile or enemy aircraft
- a person who participates in an organized event, such as a marathon or cycle race, without payment or registration
Bandit may also refer to:
TV and film
- Bandit (TV series), a Welsh language music television show
- A Bandit, the 1913 film starring Fatty Arbuckle
- Smokey and the Bandit, a 1977 film
- Bandits (1997 film), German film directed by Katja von Garnier
- Bandits (2001 film), American film directed by Barry Levinson
- Bandit (raccoon), celebratedly overweight animal
- Bandit, a species of rockfish
- The NATO brevity code for an enemy aircraft
- Multi-armed bandit, stochastic models of decision theory
- Suzuki Bandit Series, Suzuki motorcycle
- Apple PCI bridge
- The Bandits, an English blues band
- Bandit (band), a British rock band
- Baltimore Bandits, a former AHL hockey team
- Buffalo Bandits, NLL lacrosse team
- Frito Bandito, a food mascot
- Bandit (Yomiuriland), a rollercoaster in Japan
- Bandit.fm an Australian and New Zealand online music store owned by Sony Corporation.
- Bandit (Donyell Taylor), a Marvel comics mutant superhero now going by the name Night Thrasher.
- A member of the Bandidos Motorcycle Club
- Bandit (Movie Park Germany), a wooden roller coaster at Movie Park Germany
- Bhandit Thongdee, a Thai film director, screenwriter and producer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bandit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.