From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bandmaster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bandmaster is the leader and conductor of a band, usually a military or marching band.
Bandmaster may also refer to:
- The Band Master (1917 film), a silent film
- The Bandmaster (1930 film), a Krazy Kat short
- The Bandmaster (1931 film), an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cartoon
- Band Master, a 1993 Tamil-language film
- Fender Bandmaster, an amplifier made by Fender
- Fender Bandmaster Reverb, an amplifier made by Fender
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bandmaster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.