|Elevation||107 m (351 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Bandora is located at  It has an average elevation of 107 metres (351 feet)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Bandora had a population of 12,264. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. Bandora has an average literacy rate of 71%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with 59% of the males and 41% of females literate. 10% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Bandora
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- TNN (24 November 2008), Singular pre-Portuguese monument crumbling from neglect Paul Fernandes finds that the Jain basti at Bandora requires conservation, Goa: The Times of India
- Shenoy, Balaji (11 February 2015), Ruins of Neminath Jain Basti at Bandora, The Navhind Times
- Kerkar, Rajendra; TNN (31 October 2014), Jain heritage dwindles as govt sits pretty, The Times of India
|This article related to a location in the Indian state of Goa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|