Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bandwidth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bandwidth has several related meanings:
- Bandwidth (signal processing) or analog bandwidth, frequency bandwidth or radio bandwidth, a measure of the width of a range of frequencies, measured in hertz
- Bandwidth (computing), the rate of data transfer, bit rate or throughput, measured in bits per second (bit/s)
- Spectral linewidth, the width of an atomic or molecular spectral line, measured in hertz
Bandwidth may also refer to:
- Bandwidth (company), an American communications provider
- Bandwidth (linear algebra), the width of the non-zero terms around the diagonal of a matrix
- In statistics kernel density estimation, the width of the convolution kernel used
- In language expectancy theory, a normative expected range of linguistic behavior
- In business jargon, the resources needed to complete a task or project
- Bandwidth (radio program), a Canadian radio program
- Graph bandwidth, in graph theory
- Coherence bandwidth, a frequency range over which a channel can be considered "flat"
- Power bandwidth of an amplifier, a frequency range for which power output exceeds a given fraction of full rated power
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bandwidth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.