Jump to navigation Jump to search
Banga may refer to:
- Banga (soup), a type of meat, fish and palm fruit soup from Southern Nigeria
- Agastache rugosa (Banga), a culinary herb also known as Korean mint
- Banga (pottery), an indigenous Tagalog pottery in the Philippines
- Banga, Aklan in the Philippines
- Banga, Angola, municipality in Angola
- Banga, Burkina Faso, a town in Burkina Faso
- Banga, Pakistan, a town in Punjab, Pakistan
- Banga, India, a town and nagar panchayat in India
- Banga, South Cotabato in the Philippines
- Vanga Kingdom (also known as the Banga Kingdom) is an ancient name for the region of Bengal in India and Bangladesh
- Banga, Burundi, Zone Banga is a municipality of commune Matongo of the province of Kayanza in Burundi
- Sub Clan of Jatt people
- Sub clan of Saini people
- Song in the Shaheedullah and Stereotypes album by Ali Shaheed Muhammad.
- Name of Pontius Pilate's dog in Mikhail Bulgakov's novel The Master and Margarita
- Banga (album), a 2012 album by Patti Smith
- Banga (newspaper), a Latvian publication
- FK Banga Gargždai, a Lithuanian football club
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.