Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bangalore is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka.
Bangalore may also refer to:
- Bangalore (region), a region consisting the Bangalore Urban and Rural districts
- Bangalore (1791 ship) was built at Newcastle in 1791 and wrecked in 1799
- Bangalore (1792 ship) was built at Calcutta and was wrecked in the Flores Sea in 1802
- Bangalore (1843 ship) was built at Jersey and made two voyages transporting convicts to Australia
- Bangalore (1866 ship) foundered in 1908
- SS Bangalore (1867 ship), a steamer belong to the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company
- SS Bangalore (1928 ship), a steamer belong to the Hain Steamship Company
- Bangalore-class destroyer or Kolkata-class destroyer, a class of stealth destroyer built for the Indian Navy
- Bangalore torpedo, an explosive charge placed on the end of a long, extendable tube
- Bangalored, a neologism related to offshoring
- Bangalore, a racehorse that finished unplaced in the 1842 Grand National
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bangalore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.