|Serves||Bangassou, Central African Republic|
|Elevation AMSL||1,640 ft / 500 m|
Bangassou Airport (IATA: BGU, ICAO: FEFG) is an airport serving Bangassou, a city on the Mbomou River in the Mbomou prefecture of the Central African Republic. The Mbomou River forms the local border with the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
The airport is 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) northwest of the city, near the Mbari River, a tributary of the Mbomou.
- Central African Republic portal
- Aviation portal
- Transport in the Central African Republic
- List of airports in the Central African Republic
- OpenStreetMap - Bangassou Airport
- SkyVector - Bangassou Airport
- Current weather for Bangassou at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for Bangassou Airport at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in the Central African Republic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|