From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Banger)
|Look up banger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banger or Bangers may refer to:
- A sausage, usually pork and of a lower quality, with a tendency to split open with a "bang" during frying
- Bangers and mash, an English dish of sausages and mash potatoes
- Bangers (film), a 1999 Australian short film
- "Banger" (song), a song by JME
- "Banger", a song by Skuki
- Thundersticks, plastic balloons that are used as noise makers
- A slang term for breasts
- A firecracker (British English) or explosive firework designed to make noise
- Jalopy (British English), an old or decrepit car i.e "old banger"
- Slang for a firearm, usually a handgun
- In Australia the terms Banger or G-Banger are interchangeable with G-string
- A hard rocker (from head banger)
- A multi-table poker tournament, normally costing 75 dollars or more
- Ed Banger Records, French Record Label releasing House music
- Banger racing, a motorsport category using jalopy-type automobiles
- A gangbanger (participant in a gang bang)
- A gangbanger (member of a gang)
- An origami noisemaker that produces a banging noise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bangers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.