Bangers and mash (disambiguation)
Bangers and mash is a British colloquial name for sausages served with mashed potato.
Bangers and mash may also refer to:
- "Bangers And Mash", a comic song by Peter Sellers and Sophia Loren (1961), a follow-up to their single "Goodness Gracious Me (song)"
- "Bangers + Mash", a song by Radiohead, released on the In Rainbows bonus disc.
- Bangerz and Mash, two characters in the PlayStation 2 video game Dragon Quest VIII.
- Bangers and Mash (TV series), a children's television series in 1991 on ITV.
- Bangers and Mash (radio show), a BBC radio show.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bangers and mash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.