From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||728 Banghak 1-dong,
3 Dobong-no 150-da-gil,
|Opened||September 2, 1986|
|Passengers||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 19,891
- Exit 1: Dobong Fire Station, Banghak 1-dong Community Center, Banghak 1-dong Protection Center, Banghak Post Office, Obong Elementary School, Sindobong Market
- Exit 2: Dobong 2-dong Community Center, Dobong-gu Office, Dobong Middle School, Dobong 2-dong Protection Center, Lotte Mart
- Exit 3: Dobong 2-dong Community Center, Dobong Fire Station, Dobong Information Industrial High School, Banghak 1-dong Community Center, Banghak 1-dong Protection Center, Banghak Post Office, Seoul Changdo Elementary School, Changdong Middle School, Changdong High School
- "방학역" (in Korean). KRIC. Retrieved 2015-09-22.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations Archived October 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|