Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bangka may refer to:
- Bangka, a Philippine outrigger canoe, also spelled banca or vanca
- Bangka Island, an island of Indonesia
- Bangka Regency, Indonesia
- Bangka Strait, a strait of Indonesia
- Bangka language, spoken in Indonesia
- Wanhua District, Taipei City
disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.