Bangkok Dusit Medical Services
|Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth, CEO & President|
TH฿ 65.18 billion (2015) |
US$ 1.85 billion (2015 est)
TH฿ 102.33 billion (2015) |
US$ 2.91 billion (2015 est)
Bangkok Hospital |
Phyathai Hospitals Group
Samitivej Hospital Group
Paolo Hospital Group
Royal Hospital Group (Cambodia)
Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (Thai: บริษัท กรุงเทพดุสิตเวชการ จำกัด (มหาชน), stock symbol: SET: BDMS) is Thailand's largest private healthcare group. It was founded by the Thai billionaire Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth.
There are six different hospitals with 34 hospital branches in the group: The seventeen branch of Bangkok Hospital, the BNH Hospital, the five branches of Phyathai Hospitals, the five Paolo Memorial Hospitals, the five branches of Samitivej Hospital and the Royal Bangkok Hospital
The company is listed on the Thai stock exchange, and is looking to expand to other countries.
- BDMS BDMS Board Of Directors
- BDMS Financial Data(Y/E '15) Stock Exchange of Thailand
- "Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth". Forbes. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
- BDMS homepage, retrieved 23 December 2015
- Nation Multimedia.com business information about BDMS, retrieved 23 December 2015