|Bangkok General Hospital|
|Hospital type||General and Specialized|
|Standards||Joint Commission International|
|Beds||488 Inpatient Beds|
|Website||http://www.bangkokhospital.com Bangkok General Hospital|
|Lists||Hospitals in Thailand|
Bangkok Hospital (Thai: โรงพยาบาลกรุงเทพ) is a hospital in Bangkok, Thailand. It was opened in 1972 by a team of physicians, pharmacists and 30 nurses. It is one of the largest privately owned hospitals in Southeast Asia. The original hospital became the Bangkok Hospital Group, now Thailand's largest hospital operator with 40 locations in major cities throughout Thailand.
In 2007, the chief executive officer (CEO) of Bangkok Hospital Group Co. Ltd. Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth received from Kaewkwan Watcharoethai, the Royal Household Secretary-General, the royal warrant appointment to display the Garuda emblem.
- List of hospitals in Thailand
- List of hospitals in Bangkok
- International healthcare accreditation
- Medical tourism
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center
- Bangkok Dusit Medical Services
- "Our history". Bangkok Hospital. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
- "BANGKOK HOSPITAL STORY". Bangkok Hospital. Retrieved 9 July 2015.
|This article about a hospital in Thailand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|