From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bangla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bangladesh, a sovereign state covering a large part of the Bengal region, whose name means 'Bengali State' or 'State of Bengal'
- Bangla Maa, the national personification of Bengal as a mother figure
- .bangla, the secondary Internet country code top-level domain for Bangladesh
- Bangla (band), a folk-rock band from Bangladesh
- Banglapedia, the National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh
- Bangla Academy, an academy in Bangladesh for promoting the Bengali language
- Bangla College, a college in the part of Dhaka in Bangladesh
- Bengali alphabet (Bangla lipi)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bangla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.