From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bangla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bangladesh, whose name means 'State of Bengal' or 'Bengali State'
- Bengalis, the principal ethnic group of Bengal
- Bengali language, an eastern Indo-Aryan language
- Bangla Maa, the national personification of Bengal as a mother figure
- .bangla, a coming secondary Internet country code top-level domain for Bangladesh
- Bangla (band), a folk-rock band from Bangladesh
- Banglapedia, the National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh
- Bangla Academy, an academy for promoting the Bangla language in Bangladesh
- Bangla College, a college in the part of Dhaka in Bangladesh
- Bengali alphabet (Bangla lipi)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bangla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.