|Look up Bangla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bangla (Bengali: বাংলা) Bangla is mainly a language that is used by Bengalee. May be a transliteration of either Bengal (a geographical and ethno-linguistic region in South Asia) or a country Bangladesh, Bengali (an adjective referring to something of, from, or related to Bengal or Bangladesh) and may also refer to:
- The Bangla- prefix indicating Bangladesh
- Bengali language, an eastern Indo-Aryan language.
- Bangla Maa, the national personification of BenVgal as a mother figure
- .bangla, a coming secondary Internet country code top-level domain for Bangladesh
- Bangla (band), a folk-rock band from Bangladesh
- Banglapedia, the National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh
- Bangla Academy, an academy for promoting the Bangla language in Bangladesh
- Bangla College, a college in the part of Dhaka in Bangladesh
- Bengali alphabet (Bangla lipi)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bangla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.