Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bangla. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bangla (Bengali: বাংলা) is the endonym (native name) of Bengal, a geographical and ethno-linguistic region in South Asia or of the Bengali language, an eastern Indo-Aryan language. It may also refer to:
- Bangla-, a prefix indicating Bangladesh
- Bangla (language) or Bengali
- Bangla (band), a folk-rock band from Bangladesh
- Bangla (drink), an alcoholic drink from West Bengal
- .bangla, the secondary Internet country code top-level domain for Bangladesh
- Bangla, Nepal
- Bangla Academy, an academy in Bangladesh
- Bangla College, a college in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Bangla lipi or Bengali alphabet
- Bangla Maa, the national personification of Bengal as a mother figure
- Bengal, a geopolitical, cultural and historical region in Asia
- West Bengal, an Indian state that has passed a resolution to change its name to "Bangla"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bangla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.