Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bangla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bangla (Bengali: বাংলা) is the endonym (native name) of Bengal, a geographical and ethno-linguistic region in South Asia, or of the Bengali language, an eastern Indo-Aryan language. It may also refer to:
- Bengal, a geopolitical, cultural and historical region in Asia, which is located in the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent at the apex of the Bay of Bengal
- Bangladesh, a sovereign state covering a large part of the Bengal region, whose name means 'Bengali Country' or 'Country of Bengal'
- Bangla Maa, the national personification of Bengal as a mother figure
- Bangla (language) or Bengali
- Bangla lipi or Bengali alphabet
- Bangla (drink), an alcoholic drink from West Bengal
- Bangla (band), a folk-rock band from Bangladesh
- .bangla, the secondary Internet country code top-level domain for Bangladesh
- Bangla Academy, an academy in Bangladesh
- Bangla College, a college in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- West Bengal, an Indian state that has passed a resolution to change its name to "Bangla".
- Banglapedia, the National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh
- Bengali people
- Joy Bangla
- All pages beginning with Bangla
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bangla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.