||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Bangladesh–Bulgaria relations refer to the bilateral relations between Bangladesh and Bulgaria. Relations between the two countries have been regarded as cordial with both the nations showing willingness to strengthen it further. Bulgaria was also one of the few countries that recognized Bangladesh soon after its independence in 1971.
Agriculture, technology, cultural activities are the potential fields for bilateral cooperation between the two countries. In 2014, Bangladesh and Bulgaria signed an MoU on Foreign Office Consultation to hold regular consultations between the governments of the two countries in the areas of mutual cooperation.
Bangladesh and Bulgaria have shown mutual interest to expand the bilateral economic activities between the two countries and have been working in this regard. Bangladeshi ready made garments, leather and jute products, ceramic and pharmaceuticals have been identified as having huge potential in Bulgarian market. Besides, ready made garments, textile, energy, petroleum, leather, ceramic, pharmaceuticals and agro-processing industries have been identified as potential sector where Bulgarian entrepreneurs could invest.
- "'Relationship with Bulgaria to be strengthened further'". Daily Sun. Retrieved 25 January 2014.
- "Co-op with Bulgaria to be strengthened further: president, PM". New Age. 2013-03-03. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "Khaleda greets new PM of Bulgaria, Morshed congrats his counterpart". bdnews24.com. 2005-08-27. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "BD-Bulgaria MoU on Foreign Office Consultation". Daily Ittefaq. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Bangladesh, Bulgaria sign MoU on Foreign Office Consultations". Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Bulgarian National Day celebrated". Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS). Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "Bulgaria urged to import more Bangladeshi products". The Daily Star. 2010-05-11. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "President urges Bulgaria to import more Bangladeshi products". News Today. Retrieved 25 January 2014.