Bangladesh–Cyprus relations refer to the bilateral relations between Bangladesh and Cyprus. Neither country has a resident ambassador. Both the countries are members of Non-Aligned Movement, Commonwealth of Nations  Relations between the two countries have remained cordial with both the countries showing willingness to strengthen it further.
Cooperation in education
Bangladesh and Cyprus have been cooperating each other in the education sector. A number of Bangladeshi students get admitted into Cypriot universities to seek entrance in the European job market.
Bangladesh and Cyprus have shown interest to expand the existing bilateral economic activities between the two countries and have been working in this regard. Bangladeshi ready made garments, pharmaceuticals, leather and leather products have been identified as having good potential in the Cypriot market.
- "Cyprus High Commissioner to Bangladesh presents credentials". bdnews24.com. 2006-08-28. Retrieved 2014-01-26.
- "Cyprus effusive about B'desh's success in socioeconomic field". UNB Connect. 2013-06-20. Retrieved 2014-01-26.
- "Recruit more seamen". The Daily Star. 2006-08-31. Retrieved 2014-01-26.
- Hafez Ahmed (2013-06-21). "President for increasing trade ties Cyprus". News Today. Retrieved 2014-01-26.
- "President for increasing trade ties with Cyprus". Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS). Retrieved 2014-01-26.
- "Cyprus envoy calls on PM". Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS). Retrieved 2014-01-26.
- Hafez Ahmed (2013-06-20). "President for increasing trade ties with Cyprus". Daily Sun. Retrieved 2014-01-26.
- "President for boosting trade ties between Bangladesh and Cyprus". New Age. 2013-06-21. Retrieved 2014-01-26.
- "President for boosting B'desh-Cyprus trade ties". UNB Connect. 2013-06-20. Retrieved 2014-01-26.
- Staff Correspondent. "Dhaka's gift for Cyprus". thedailystar.net. The Daily Star. Retrieved 2015-07-02.
- Browne, Bejay. "Zoo owner says he did not assault animal activist". cyprus-mail.com. A Cyprus Mail Company Ltd. Retrieved 2015-07-02.
|This Cyprus-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|