Bangladesh has been part of the Danish development assistance since its independence in 1971. Danish development helps Bangladesh with transport, water transport, agriculture, fisheries and rural development.
- Danish embassy in Dhaka Archived 9 October 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- Bangladeshi embassy in Sweden
- "Culture and Development". 5 August 2009. Retrieved 2010-12-26.
- "Bangladesh - Denmark Partnership 2005-2009" (PDF). June 2005. ISBN 87-7667-264-6. Retrieved 2010-12-26.
- "Agreement on a boat building and mechanization scheme in Bangladesh. Signed at Dacca on 10 July 1975" (PDF). 10 July 1975. Retrieved 2010-12-26.
- "Agreement on a fish marketing scheme, including the establishment of five collection centres in Bangladesh. Signed at Dacca on 8 June 1978" (PDF). 8 June 1978. Retrieved 2010-12-26.
- Denmark keen to increase cooperation in energy sector Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BBS)
|This article about foreign relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|