Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bangladesh has been part of the Danish development assistance since its independence in 1971. Danish development helps Bangladesh with transport, water transport, agriculture, fisheries and rural development.
- Danish embassy in Dhaka Archived 9 October 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- Bangladeshi embassy in Sweden
- "Culture and Development". 5 August 2009. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- "Bangladesh - Denmark Partnership 2005-2009". June 2005. ISBN 87-7667-264-6. Archived from the original on 19 July 2011. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- "Agreement on a boat building and mechanization scheme in Bangladesh. Signed at Dacca on 10 July 1975" (PDF). 10 July 1975. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- "Agreement on a fish marketing scheme, including the establishment of five collection centres in Bangladesh. Signed at Dacca on 8 June 1978" (PDF). 8 June 1978. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- Denmark keen to increase cooperation in energy sector Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BBS)
|This article about bilateral relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|