Bangladesh–Ukraine relations refer to the bilateral relations between Bangladesh and Ukraine. Ukraine (then known as the Ukrainian SSR) recognized Bangladesh's independence on 24 January 1972. Ahmed Akbar Sobhan chairman of Bashundhara Group is the Honorary Consul General of Ukraine in Bangladesh.
Agricultural has been identified as a promising sector for cooperation between Bangladesh and Ukraine. In August 2011, the food minister of Ukraine Mykola Prysyazhnyuk paid an official visited Bangladesh to explore potential ways for cooperation in the agricultural field. Ukraine has shown interest to transfer its agricultural technology to Bangladesh. In 2011, Bangladesh signed an MoU with Ukraine for importing 100,000 tonnes of wheat at state level. In 2013 Bangladesh imported 200000 tonnes of wheat from Ukraine on government to government basis.
Bangladesh and Ukraine have shown interest in expanding the bilateral economic activities between the two countries and both the countries have been taking necessary steps in this regard. Bangladeshi exports to Ukraine include fisheries, leather, ready made garments, textile, edible oil, vegetables, pharmaceuticals and tobacco while Ukraine mainly exports mineral goods, chemical, machinery and electrical equipment to Bangladesh. Ukrainian business firms have shown their intention to form joint ventures for investing the shipbuilding, fabricated steel and chemical fertilisers industries of Bangladesh. Ukraine has also expressed its interest in developing the port facilities in Bangladesh.
- "A Message from the Honorary Consul General". ukrainebd.com. ukrainebd.com. Archived from the original on 2015-04-05. Retrieved 2 July 2015.
- "Ukraine to deliver farm produce to China, Bangladesh". ukrainebusiness.com. Ukraine Business Online. Retrieved 2 July 2015.
- "Ukraine to open consular office in Dhaka". New Age. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Kiev keen on tech transfer". The Independent. Archived from the original on January 1, 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Bangladesh to import wheat from Ukraine". The Daily Star. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Ukraine to open consular office in Bangladesh". Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- Paul, Ruma. "UPDATE 2-Bangladesh buys 200,000 T of wheat from Ukraine to boost reserves". reuters.com. Reuters. Retrieved 2 July 2015.
- "President for increasing export to Ukraine". Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha. Archived from the original on 2014-02-27. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Ukraine to help produce sugar from sugar bits". Daily Sun. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Ukraine has exported agricultural products at $ 2.8 million to Bangladesh". The Daily Ittefaq. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Bangladeshi students 'safe' in Ukraine's Lugansk". bdnews24.com. bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2 July 2015.