Bangladesh M.H.M High School & College, Doha-Qatar
|Bangladesh M.H.M High School & College|
Gyan e Shokti
(Knowledge is Power)
|Abu Hamour,Doha, Qatar.
|Type||Private expatriate school|
|Founder||Brigadier Mohammed Mashoor-ul-Haque|
|President||H.E Syed Masud Mahmood Khundokar|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Age||3 to 18+|
|Color(s)||House colors: Meghna - red, Korotoa - yellow, Padma - green, Jamuna - blue|
Bangladesh Mashoor-ul-Haque Memorial High School and College, commonly known as Bangladesh M. H. M. School, is a government school for boys and girls in Qatar.B.M.H.M.S.C school is also famous for cricket.B.M.H.M.S.C have won under-14 two times but in under-16 they became runners up. B.M.H.M.S.C is also good in study.
The institution follows national curriculum of Bangladesh under Dhaka Board (BISE).
- Science Fair 2007 
- Bangladesh expatriates mark Mother Language Day 
- Bangladesh school adds two new buses to its fleet 
- Bangladesh cultural show 
- Bangladesh MHM school panel is deemed ‘illegal’ by Dhaka 
- Bangladesh school records best-ever result 
- Bangladesh school records 100% pass in board exam 
- Bangladesh school wears a new look 
- Bangladesh school marks Eid with colourful dance 
- Bangladesh Mashhoor-Ul Haque Memorial High School & College.
- 58.36% pass SSC exams : 32,646 students obtain GPA-5 
- Miss Bangladesh Nazia crowned 'Miss Asia’ in Kansas of US 
- Bangladesh Mashoor-ul Haque Memorial School and College - Doha, Qatar Alumni Registry
- SSC candidates overseas perform best 
- Bangladeshi delegation visits community school 
- Science Fair 2011