Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation
Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation (BPC) is a government agency in Bangladesh to import, distribute and market oil and petroleum products. Founded in 1976 by Presidential Ordinance, it had an annual import level of as much as 29 million barrels as of 2009.
- Rahman, Mushfiqur (2012). "Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation". In Islam, Sirajul; Jamal, Ahmed A. Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.). Asiatic Society of Bangladesh.
- "Bangladesh to lay submarine pipeline for unloading oil". Reuters. Archived from the original on 16 October 2009. Retrieved 8 October 2009.
- Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation official website
- Eastern Refinery official site
- Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation, BusinessWeek report on BPC.
|This article about a natural gas or petroleum-related company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about government and politics in Bangladesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|