|Owner(s)||East West Media Group Ltd.|
|Publisher||Moynal Hossain Chowdhury|
|Headquarters||Plot -371 / A, Block-D, Bashundhara Residential Area, Baridhara,|
Bangladesh Pratidin is the daily Bengali-language "independent" newspaper in Bangladesh. It was founded in 2010. Bangladesh Pratidin tops the list of highest circulated dailies in the country out of 345 newspapers published from Dhaka and elsewhere, the information minister told parliament 10 March 2014. Its editor is Naem Nizam. Bangladesh Pratidin is a subsidiary of East-west media group which is owned by Bashundhara Group. On behalf of east west media group the publisher of the Newspaper is Moynal Hossain Chowdhury.
In February 2017 the Savar based correspondent of the paper was arrested by Bangladesh Police for fermenting labor unrest, attacking factories, and stealing garments. His lawyer accused the police of torturing him in custody. His family and lawyer claimed he was arrested for his reports on Police extortion of garment factory owners.
- "Bangladesh Pratidin goes to air". Bangladesh pratidin. 5 April 2010. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "As Bangladesh launches crackdown on killings, 62-year-old Hindu man becomes the latest victim". Los Angeles Times. 10 June 2016. ISSN 0458-3035. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "Bangladesh Pratidin tops circulation list". bdnews24.com. 6 April 2014. Retrieved 11 March 2014.
- Correspondent, Staff. "Bangladesh Pratidin tops circulation list". The Daily Star. Retrieved 22 May 2015.
- "'Police grievance behind journo Nazmul Huda's arrest'". Dhaka Tribune. 7 February 2017. Retrieved 14 April 2017.
- "Bangladesh police arrest reporter over labour unrest". The Express Tribune. 24 December 2016. Retrieved 14 April 2017.