Bangladesh Tea Board
|Headquarters||Nasirabad, Chittagong, Bangladesh|
Bangladesh Tea Board or BTB, an autonomous body responsible for creating laws regarding tea production, controlling and encouraging the production of tea and is located in Nasirabad, Chittagong, Bangladesh. Major General Jahangir Al Mustahidur Rahman is the present chairman of the body.
- "Low price of tea leaves frustrates farmers". The Daily Star. 16 July 2014. Retrieved 18 November 2016.
- "Plucking tea leaves brings fortune for 7,500 distressed women". Dhaka Tribune. Archived from the original on 19 November 2016. Retrieved 18 November 2016.
- Rahman, Md. Hasinur. "Bangladesh Tea Board". en.banglapedia.org. Banglapedia. Retrieved 18 November 2016.
- "Maj Gen Shafeenul made new BGB chief". Dhaka Tribune. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "16,000 tea workers face uncertainty". The Daily Star. 20 December 2015. Retrieved 18 November 2016.
|This article about a Bangladeshi organisation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|